Interior Painters – Central Florida
Say Hello To Interior Paint Color!
When you hire us, your interior painting project will run as smoothly and minimally intrusive as possible. Our painters are clean, respectful, and efficient. They work hard to finish your project in a timely manner while providing a top quality finished product that you can be proud of for years to come!
We don’t cut any corners when it comes to quality and craftsmanship! – All while saving you money and peace of mind.
Home is Where The Heart Is
Whether you need a room or two painted or your entire home, ensure the work gets done properly by hiring a professional Contractor like Custom Care By Caleb. Attention to detail is what separates us from other local Interior Painters, we understand the importance of your home, so we’ll treat it as if it’s our home.
When you hire us, you don’t need to worry about the hassle of gathering and purchasing tools and supplies, renting equipment, buying paint, or spending countless hours or days of your time preparing, painting, and cleaning. We’ll handle everything, and we’ll give you a high-quality paint job that you can be proud of.
Add Value To Your Home
Boosting the resale value of your home does not mean you have to pay for a costly home remodel. Interior painting produces clean looking rooms that go a long way in helping your home sell faster and having prospective buyers fall in love with your home, putting you in a better position for negotiating the right price.
Compared to most other interior renovation projects, painting has the great advantage of being minimally disruptive and quick to finish. We will finish your project fast and to perfection. Use the button below to get your quote now and boost the value of your home!
It’s All In The Prepwork
A properly prepared surface is crucial to the long-term durability and quality of the paintwork. Our dedication to complete preparation work is a huge part of what sets our company apart as leading professionals. To ensure your paint project is successful, the preparation stage includes:
- Moving furniture away from walls and into the center of the rooms.
- Moving wall hangings, window treatments, mirrors, area rugs, cover plates, and appliances.
- Applying drop cloths, plastic, and tarps to protect your floors, windows, trim, carpet, fixtures and furniture.
- Filing imperfections, cracks, and nail holes in the substrate or drywall.
- Replacing or repairing drywall as needed to remove dents, dings, and nail pops.
- Re-texturing or sanding patched areas to ensure a seamless blend with the rest of your wall.
Finished Right, Finished Clean.
Our interior painting service does not end when we are done with the painting. We’ll never leave a mess. Our clean-up stage includes:
- Getting rid of debris from the work site
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming all work areas
- Re-installing wall plates and curtains.
- Moving furniture and other items back to their original location.